*waves* Newbie here.
1) Are you indeed female? I am of the female persuasion, yes.
2) Lovelife status? Hate guys, or love 'em? Love 'em. Well, one in particular. And that would be my ever-wonderful boyfriend, Adam. I do mostly prefer guys over girls, though. They're more laid-back and they like video games. That's half the reason I joined this community: to find more girls with an interest in gaming.
3) What's your dream career? Publishing. Specifically, trade publishing. I'll probably end up going into that field after college. Illustration would be nice as well, though, as I'm into art. I love books, if you can't tell. I want to be around them for the rest of my life.
4) Where's your ideal vacation spot? Scotland or Japan.
5) Fave movie/book/video game character is...? Movie: Hmm...tough one. Amelie from the movie Amelie. Book: Either Lyra Belacqua from His Dark Materials, Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit, or Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Video game: Link, Zelda, Dante (Devil May Cry), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve), and several Final Fantasy characters.
6) Something completely random about yourself here. I adore green tea and I practically live in the local bookstore.
7) What's your fave strong female figure from history? Can Artemis count, being a mythical goddess? If not, I've always been interested in the lives of Jane Digby and Freya Stark.
8) Fave strong fictional female character is...? I have to be honest here and say Zelda. I've always admired her, since the beginning. To be the title character, she's terribly under-appreciated.
9) Do you prefer Ganondorf or Nabooru? Nabooru, of course. She's a kick ass woman!
*realizes that this community could possibly be dead*